Going to Singapore! Any good MA related tourist suggestions?

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I am currently en-route to Singapore on a business trip. I have some free time when I get there and I wonder if anyone has any MA related tourist suggestions. Any suggestions would be great actually. What did you like? What should I stay away from, in your opinion?

Right now, I'm currently sitting in the airport in Manila. I wish I had more time in the Philippines. This would be a great place to visit.

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think chewing gum in public and spitting on the sidewalk are bad ideas...spray painting graffiti would probably be a bad idea as well....

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Considering the high petty crime rate we have in Hawaii, I'm thinking a public caning might really be a deterrent. Singapore is clean, safe, and has better infrastructure than any American city I've been to.

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am currently en-route to Singapore on a business trip. I have some free time when I get there and I wonder if anyone has any MA related tourist suggestions. Any suggestions would be great actually. What did you like? What should I stay away from, in your opinion?

Right now, I'm currently sitting in the airport in Manila. I wish I had more time in the Philippines. This would be a great place to visit.

I don't know of any specific MA related tourist attractions in Singapore but I would assume there must be some really good ones, Singapore being in the orient and all. Speaking of martial arts, if you're going to Singapore, learning defenses against a caning can be very handy.