Glove weight for training

OP
Gerry Seymour

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Com'on admit it .....you got small hands and feet don't ya? it's ok we wont laugh......:angelic:

:singing: girly hands
:bag:

My wife accuses me of stealing a knuckle from her, because my fingers are a full knuckle longer than hers. She makes sure I always ask these questions - otherwise, I'd just assume everyone can wear the same stuff, and would be retrieving sparring gear that goes flying across the room every time she uses it. For a while, I provided shared sparring gear for students to borrow, but that gets just icky.

Danny T

Senior Master
Reaction score
My large weighs about 14 oz. Is it just me or are they bit bit on the snug side? I was between medium and large according to the measurement chart, but the large is kind of snug. No way I’d get wraps under them.

But they’re great gloves. Worth every penny so far.
They are good gloves. Was fortunate in they were a gift. They are fine for me size wise and I do use wraps. Have had them for approx 6 months and will retire them shortly as the padding is beginning to break up. I only use them on the heavy bags and some pad work. Most bag gloves last 4-6 months for me.

Latest Discussions