Gifts for Women

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
KenpoTess said:
.. oh and I would like a new shower massager.. for the record :)

I think that I would like that and with a removeable head this way I can target the massaging head on my upper back so maybe I won't hurt as much.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OOh - I like the lingerie thing. How about a titanium pistol and cold steel blade with PRETTY holsters?

A groin holster would be good - bra holster too. Now THAT'S a Christmas present!

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
If it hurts you're not doing it right....oh....hang on wrong conversation! hehe

I think the more fun version is to take your other half into the shower with ya....

jfarnsworth said:
I think that I would like that and with a removeable head this way I can target the massaging head on my upper back so maybe I won't hurt as much.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Posted by SheSulsa
OOh - I like the lingerie thing. How about a titanium pistol and cold steel blade with PRETTY holsters?

A groin holster would be good - bra holster too. Now THAT'S a Christmas present!

You are starting to scare me :uhyeah:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sarah said:
Hey, nothing sexier than a woman in lingerie, with several guns!

Why cant we have it all....chocolate, lingerie, weapons!

I never said that there was anything wrong with it. I don't think personally I want to be involved with a woman that has guns and knives strapped to her wearing that type of outfit is all! :)

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Gee I have it all then, dressers full of lingerie, chocolate here and there, and my S/W 40.. guess I don't get anything for Christmas :D wait a darn second.. my bday is the day after.. so I shall forfeit.. ;)

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
KenpoTess said:
Gee I have it all then, dressers full of lingerie, chocolate here and there, and my S/W 40.. guess I don't get anything for Christmas :D wait a darn second.. my bday is the day after.. so I shall forfeit.. ;)

Ooooohhhhh, you get presents both days, Eh? That means double everything. How about that kit in purple as well? :idunno:

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
jfarnsworth said:
You are starting to scare me :uhyeah:
BOO! :eek:

hee hee hee hee heeee :EG:

Aw, c'mon! Don't the bass turds always storm in during private moments? Get these on yer woman and then you're protected, see?

Besides ... keeps you in line.

BTW - I like the whip too, but that's for extra special moments. You may call me "She Who Rules." HHJH sed so.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
BOO! :eek:

hee hee hee hee heeee :EG:

Aw, c'mon! Don't the bass turds always storm in during private moments? Get these on yer woman and then you're protected, see?

Besides ... keeps you in line.

BTW - I like the whip too, but that's for extra special moments. You may call me "She Who Rules." HHJH sed so.

Yikes!

Nobody disturbs my private moments :ultracool

ME....In line! Ha.......Never!

Whips? Now you are realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly scaring me

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
Boy oh boy...if that scares you, its lucky you can’t come into the LLR!!! hanging out with a bunch of MA woman would be way too much for you....hehe, ya sensitive wee thing you!

jfarnsworth said:
Yikes!

Nobody disturbs my private moments :ultracool

ME....In line! Ha.......Never!

Whips? Now you are realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly scaring me

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I do not wish to go into the women's locker room! There is way too much estrogen for one little 'ole male. I hope that everyone at least has a towel on while in there. All I keep thinking about is that scene in Porky's. So no way!!!!!!! :rofl:

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Reaction score
:idunno: I don't know what I'm running on but I'm sure it isn't estrogen.
Probably just caffeine. I'm supposed to have mood swings though. Maybe I save that up for sparring. No, not a good idea to go into the LLR, towels or not. Don't think I can protect you from the girls, knives and such, after all they are my buds too.

Oh, I like jewelry too. :D

Mostly I want a belt with two stripes on it that's been sitting for over a year and half getting dust on it. Everything else pales in contrast. Lotion, nope. Pj's nope. Things with a cord and prong attached, nope. Have enough perfume bottles to change scent every day of the week, so that nope. Don't even try to buy a woman something to wear.

I did like that massage chair at Brookstone when I finally got it working.
By then my legs got a good going over after a long day of walking and the back rollers were great. Only $1400. such a bargain. Guess I will stick to my massage mat which I got last Christmas.

Oh, a hot tub would be fine too for the day after workouts. But I see these crazy people hotfoot it outside in M'sota with 4 feet of snow around and :idunno: about that either. Freeze frame...not for me. I'm not in the polar bear club.

I know, martial arts books...just send me everything. We need a book of the month club on that. Someone write a review... TW

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Actually, I'm a bit concerned. Jason, if I'm only now beginning to scare you, I clearly haven't been doing my job.

C'MERE!!!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
KenpoTess said:
Don't let Seig read this when he comes back from his hunting journey.. Yeah Tools would be good.. course for building the house ya know ;)
He did buy me a new hammer.. nice 20 oz'er, ergo-dynamic even *G*

*off topic* I sprayed some air freshner stuff in here and it smells like booze* *makes a face*

ok .. now where was I.. *blinks*

Uhh, your highness... if you didn't want your significant other to read this then why did ya go ahead and post it hmmm? This is probably the most obvious of hints. :wink1:

Heh, gads I love this place. So cool to just kid around in.

That bath jelly looks... well.. lets just say I'd be rawther hesitant to get into it. Probably an acquired thing I reckon.