Gifts for Women

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is a thread for 'What to give the female in your life', be she, Wife, Sig other, Mom, sister or another.

Ladies, add what you would like to give or receive.
Links or ideas.

Guys, yeah you're very welcome here too~! :D

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LOL, this is funny that this comes up today. I was on the phone with my mom yesterday and she was asking what I wanted for Christmas. About three years ago I had her start buying me power tools. Yes, I know that sounds weird but I like power tools. So far I have recieved a sander, dremel tool, cordless drill, various dremel tool attachments and a circular saw. :D

This year, I asked for a mitre saw. She just keeps shaking her head.

Other then that, I like body shop stuff and gift certificates and new pajamas. Christmas time has always meant new pajamas ever since I was a little kid. Even my daughters look forward to their "xmas jammies" every year :)

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Giftcards are great--especially for record stores (yes, I'm old enough to still call them record stores even though I buy CDs) :rolleyes:. I grew up with music in the house all the time, including: rock, folk, country, classical, jazz, bossa nova, & oldies--you name it. Like Lisa's kids enjoy their "X-mas pajamas," I enjoy my X-mas CDs. I used to tell my family exactly which ones I wanted, but there were so many that now I just tell them where to buy the giftcards. I'm also a long-time lover of movies, so I usually ask for giftcards from places that sell both, like Target, Wal-Mart, Waterloo Records, or Cheapo (local stores that sell new & used CDs & DVDs). Anything from Bath & Body Works is good too....of course, there's always the faithful standby--Chocolate!!!

[I also love asian & martial arts stuff, but usually buy that myself.:asian: ]

Now, if they could just wrap up Jim Caveziel, Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Mel Gibson, (or that cute guy that Sarah posted in the Premium Club a few days ago) with a bow marked "Special Delivery"... %-}

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I want a knife, a gun, another knife, A NEW KATANA, another gun, another knife, a tattoo, to be taken to the opera, a knife, dinner at a nice restaurant, a knife...

lessee.... a knife....

ummm....a knife....

a titanium pistol with ankle holster and, ummmm....lesseee now, what am I missing.....

OHYEAH!! A knife.

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
I want a knife, a gun, another knife, A NEW KATANA, another gun, another knife, a tattoo, to be taken to the opera, a knife, dinner at a nice restaurant, a knife... lessee.... a knife.... ummm....a knife.... a titanium pistol with ankle holster and, ummmm....lesseee now, what am I missing..... OHYEAH!! A knife.
Georgia, I'm sensing a theme here.....;)
Somebody get this woman a knife!!:rofl:

Blooming Lotus

Purple Belt
Reaction score
lol........

you can keep the jewellery but anything that's going to make me look better / smell better or feel better ( a good bottle of red or some workout gear thx :D) will do nicely ;) :)

Btw : good guys retail department store has a shiatsu massage mat with moving balls and vibrating underseat ( if any of us sit still for that long) for around $200!!!!......mmmmmmmm portable massage....... and a glass of red :D

You can never have too much lingerie or too many pamper products either... do we all still want those????

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
hmmm...mostly books, cds and dvds for me. I asked for a Home Depot gift card too, hopefully it'll show up.... anything else I want is out of the price range of myself let alone others or not anything I would ever get as a gift from my family...cause somehow I can't see them paying off my credit card bill...:rolleyes:

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
I want a knife, a gun, another knife, A NEW KATANA, another gun, another knife, a tattoo, to be taken to the opera, a knife, dinner at a nice restaurant, a knife...

lessee.... a knife....

ummm....a knife....

a titanium pistol with ankle holster and, ummmm....lesseee now, what am I missing.....

OHYEAH!! A knife.
umm... okay SheSulsa.. I understand the knife thing. But why oh why would you need a new Katana? hhmmm? what could possibly have happened to your old one?

*evil grin*
[/sarcasm]

:angel:

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Don't let Seig read this when he comes back from his hunting journey.. Yeah Tools would be good.. course for building the house ya know ;)
He did buy me a new hammer.. nice 20 oz'er, ergo-dynamic even *G*

*off topic* I sprayed some air freshner stuff in here and it smells like booze* *makes a face*

ok .. now where was I.. *blinks*

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've heard that chocolate is the way to a woman's heart! However I seen this gift set on this other thread somewhere around here that....... (looks around with shifty eyes) Well nevermind.

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well you're gift pack might get to a woman's heart....just taking a different route

jfarnsworth said:
I've heard that chocolate is the way to a woman's heart! However I seen this gift set on this other thread somewhere around here that....... (looks around with shifty eyes) Well nevermind.

Latest Discussions