Fun things to do on an elevator.

OP
hardheadjarhead

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
someguy said:
Nah you just get in and don't turn around. Then you start talking to poeple. Be Like Hi I'm ___ shake there hand do it to people you sort of know or people you don't know either way it can be fun. Doesn't do much to people you know well though.

Its an election year. They might think you're running for office.

Regards,

Steve

I

Insedia_Cantharis

Another thing to do is make your friend put on a funny accent and have a language-switching conversation, constantly saying "the pacage".

Only works If you are bilinglual. I did it with ukrainian once. poor little tourist.

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ahhh...elevator psycology...it's a beautiful thing...the same pattern over and over again...everytime...people fill up the elevator the same way...stand in the corners as far from possible...then slowly fill in the middle..i don't do anything to overt..but sometimes when i get on i won't stand where i'm "supposed" to...which makes people uncomfortable

Zepp

Master of Arts
Reaction score
The woods of Marin County, California, USA
deadhand31 said:
How about crossing it with "Fun things to do in a bathroom stall?" i.e.

Stand facing the wall, with a bundled up peice of toilet paper with peanut butter smeared on it behind you.

No, no. You're supposed to roll it under the door into a stall someone's sitting in, and then say "Oh darn, could you get that for me?"

Latest Discussions