Freedom of Religion, or Just Plain Weird?

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
well she had a valued reason, she needs to get rid of the evil spirits.
Terry
PS this world get wierder every day

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
sgtmac_46 said:
Without proper documentation?! What I want to know is, what is the proper form required to bring a human head in to the United States?

That is a very good question.

Also it’s a good thing to know, that if you’re in Haiti and want to take a human head on a flight, it's ok with Haitian customs.

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
Xue Sheng said:
That is a very good question.

Also it&#8217;s a good thing to know, that if you&#8217;re in Haiti and want to take a human head on a flight, it's ok with Haitian customs.
Apparently....though, i'm sure there's far worse smuggled out of Haiti on a daily basis.

Heck, some of the guys in Haitian customs are probably old Papa Doc and Baby Doc Duvalier 'Tontons Macoute' men....meaning, they're probably carrying their own human heads....they probably made themselves.

SAVAGE

Blue Belt
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
well she had a valued reason, she needs to get rid of the evil spirits.
Terry
PS this world get wierder every day

Yep!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
sgtmac_46 said:
Apparently....though, i'm sure there's far worse smuggled out of Haiti on a daily basis.

Heck, some of the guys in Haitian customs are probably old Papa Doc and Baby Doc Duvalier 'Tontons Macoute' men....meaning, they're probably carrying their own human heads....they probably made themselves.

True, but it is probably all just to get rid of evil spirits........one way or another

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, See Federal form: Bringing head only # FD 1234567. Only one per visit. Must have release form form the Head person.

This could should be a Freedom of Religion.....who to say it is not a part of there religion? Man make the laws....but not religion laws? Heads I win... tales you lose?

.........rabbits foot..for luck...? ....Aloha

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
sgtmac_46 said:
Without proper documentation?! What I want to know is, what is the proper form required to bring a human head in to the United States?

My guess is if you are a funeral director and going to pick up a body overseas and all that is left is the head, there is proper documentation and you can bring it in.....after all bodies are brought home all the time, but usually not in one's bag....

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Ping898 said:
My guess is if you are a funeral director and going to pick up a body overseas and all that is left is the head, there is proper documentation and you can bring it in.....after all bodies are brought home all the time, but usually not in one's bag....

But they don't generally carry it in their luggage.

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Xue Sheng said:
But they don't generally carry it in their luggage.
which is why I said not usually in one's bag :p

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
I find that weird and gross.

Then again, other people might find it weird that so many people wear gold necklaces of someone crucified and dead. That's pretty morbid.

Who are we to judge?

I certainly dont think she should have to pay 100 grand or spend 15 years behind bars.

Someone slap her wrists and bury the head with its body, or make her get "proper documentation". She wasnt trying to do any harm.

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
creepy, i think she should be in some trouble but not 15 years worth, my main consern would be deseases she may bring in

Latest Discussions