Free training from August 9 thru the end of August.

PhilDunlap

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
am offering free training to anyone interested in comming by.

Classes are Tuesday 11:30 am thru 1:00 and 7:30pm tru 10 Thrur 7:30 pm thru 10 Sat 10 am thru 11:30

The reason I am doing this is two fold expose people to the Burmese arts and also I have a few guys getting ready for the grapplers quest and with August being a vacation month the can use the extra training partners.

People can learn some Burmese Boxing or Naban ( grappling)

It will also give you a chance to work out with people who play a differnt game than your own.

We are located in Northern NJ, the town of Mahwah in Bergen county right on the Rockland NY Border

This is open to everyone

Phil

www.thaing.net

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I would love to check this out, if I can only find a ride and the time off of work.

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by arnisador
Wow, I wish I was close enough to take advantage of this!

If you do stop by and pick me up on the way.

OP
P

PhilDunlap

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Any time you guys are in the area give me a buzz and come by. It will be on me I do not have a drop in fee for people I know or meet online I love to put faces with the names and train with people

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks Phil

I have always been interested in your school and arts. I have trained extensively in Doc Gyi's Burmese arts, but always wanted to give your art a try too. I hope I can get out there some time. It sounds like a great opportunity.