Forum on here for meetups and fights?

Parzival

Green Belt
Reaction score
Just thinking how sick it would be if we had forum here for organizing fights with each other, I would be like fight club brah

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just thinking how sick it would be if we had forum here for organizing fights with each other, I would be like fight club brah

I wouldn't go there if I were you, it's too troll like, besides we are up to thousands of miles away from each other.

OP
Parzival

Parzival

Green Belt
Reaction score
I wouldn't go there if I were you, it's too troll like, besides we are up to thousands of miles away from each other.
Wait how is wanting to train with each other troll like? Shouldn't we all want to test our skills in a high pressure environment?

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait how is wanting to train with each other troll like? Shouldn't we all want to test our skills in a high pressure environment?

Just warning you lol, think of the comments when you used 'brah'!
Most of us do pressure test out skills however I can't afford the plane fare and hotel bills to come across to the US to train, nor to Australia, new Zealand and all places in between where we come from.

You could post up where you're from and is there anyone close that would like to train with you, ( it's all in the language used :))

W.Bridges

Orange Belt
Reaction score
That is what Karate/TKD/BJJ tournaments are for or going into the amateur boxing, MMA

OP
Parzival

Parzival

Green Belt
Reaction score
Just warning you lol, think of the comments when you used 'brah'!
Most of us do pressure test out skills however I can't afford the plane fare and hotel bills to come across to the US to train, nor to Australia, new Zealand and all places in between where we come from.

You could post up where you're from and is there anyone close that would like to train with you, ( it's all in the language used :))
Ah, I see, I'll make a new thread

OP
Parzival

Parzival

Green Belt
Reaction score
That is what Karate/TKD/BJJ tournaments are for or going into the amateur boxing, MMA

I'm actually considering boxing, but I'm pretty sure they don't let you compete in BJJ after a couple years

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm actually considering boxing, but I'm pretty sure they don't let you compete in BJJ after a couple years

You can compete in BJJ as a white belt all the way through to black, not in the same sections though lol.

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Change “fights” to sparring. And training.

It would be great to meet up with various forum members and spar and train. Problem is we’re pretty spread out here. Some members have met up. I haven’t had the fortune of doing so.

First guy I want to visit is @Buka A trip to Hawaii would be great.

OP
Parzival

Parzival

Green Belt
Reaction score
Change “fights” to sparring. And training.

It would be great to meet up with various forum members and spar and train. Problem is we’re pretty spread out here. Some members have met up. I haven’t had the fortune of doing so.

First guy I want to visit is @Buka A trip to Hawaii would be great.

Hawaii would be sick brah, @Buka can I bring a couple guys?

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
if we had forum here for organizing fights with each other,
Internal challenge can cause serious misunderstanding.

A boxing girl challenged a Kung Fu girl for a fight through internet. During the fight, the boxing girl brought her boxing gloves. The Kung Fu girl brought her Guan Dao.

- Jab, cross, uppercut, hook, ...
- Chop off the leg, chop off the arm, chop off the body, chop off the head, ...

boxing-girl.jpg

Robin-Guan-Dao.jpg

OP
Parzival

Parzival

Green Belt
Reaction score
Internal challenge can cause serious misunderstanding.

A boxing girl challenged a Kung Fu girl for a fight through internet. During the fight, the boxing girl brought her boxing gloves. The Kung Fu girl brought her Guan Dao.

- Jab, cross, uppercut, hook, ...
- Chop off the leg, chop off the arm, chop off the body, chop off the head, ...

boxing-girl.jpg

Robin-Guan-Dao.jpg

Hmmm... For some reason I'm not buying that story haha

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I mean like really compete in the big tournaments. I've taken a total of two classes, I don't think I can compete rn
of course you can compete, you probebly cant win jatm, unless your up against someone else with only a hfoc

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
So you haven't trained in anything, yet you want to meet up to test your non existent skills..

Ok then

5217d77816816.jpeg

OP
Parzival

Parzival

Green Belt
Reaction score
So you haven't trained in anything, yet you want to meet up to test your non existent skills..

Ok then

5217d77816816.jpeg

I know you're tryna rustle my jimmies but my jimmies aren't easily rustled. I train in BJJ now, and I'll train everything eventually. Plus if you think I have non existent skills, we should see about that

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
I know you're tryna rustle my jimmies but my jimmies aren't easily rustled. I train in BJJ now, and I'll train everything eventually. Plus if you think I have non existent skills, we should see about that
No you will not train everything eventually....or at least you won't be any good at any of it. If you were to train everything it means you'd be sacrificing proper training time by jumping to different styles.
Also you've had 2 classes....don't start posturing and challenging people who've been training for decades....not you're smartest idea

OP
Parzival

Parzival

Green Belt
Reaction score
No you will not train everything eventually....or at least you won't be any good at any of it. If you were to train everything it means you'd be sacrificing proper training time by jumping to different styles.
Also you've had 2 classes....don't start posturing and challenging people who've been training for decades....not you're smartest idea
Trust me man, I'm going to train in all of the major styles. I'm trying to be respectful but at the same time I'm not going to let people walk over me

Latest Discussions