OP
M

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a quick note.

I changed the title of this thread from "Ex" to "Former" as there was a concern from a few members. Let me say that there was no disrespect intended on my part to any current or former Marines or service men/women, as I have the utmost respect for them and for what they are doing for this country. I had simply typed as it read on the article.

Mike

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just a quick note.

I changed the title of this thread from "Ex" to "Former" as there was a concern from a few members. Let me say that there was no disrespect intended on my part to any current or former Marines or service men/women, as I have the utmost respect for them and for what they are doing for this country. I had simply typed as it read on the article.

Mike
No offense taken! My remark was more tongue in cheek than anything else. Being a Marine is something that you can't fully understand unless you've done it and understanding that I won't fault anyone for saying "ex" instead of "former". So, no worries.:ultracool

Darth F.Takeda

Blue Belt
Reaction score
This happend about 5 miles from where I spent my teens and early 20's, and I know the type of robber and the types his parents where.

Maybe if they did not teach the kid that society owns him, how to assimulate into polite society a little bit, then he would not have been a thug scumbag, wh felt he could rob people.

SoFlo laws are the way they are because we have had alot of violent crime down there and many groups that self ghetto themselves and have an incredibly low value for anu human life, because they barley value their own.

CCW permits and Strand your ground laws are a loud and clear statment that good people have every right to kill the bad when they step up and commit crimes of violence, as it should be the world round.

Criminals should have protection in the courts, that's good for all of us in the long run, but in the street, they have the right to .230 grains in their forehead.

Blotan Hunka

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
The Ole' Jarhead is getting old and slow. He only killed one of them :).

Siemper Fi.

As to the family of the dead scumbag. Well its not polite to say what i want to.

Latest Discussions