For Those Laboring Under The Yoke Of M$

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Windows 2k, Internet Explorer 6 and Yahoo Specific

Recently, Yahoo said my browser refused to accept cookies and would not keep me logged in.

No problem. Bad cookie.

Cleared the cache. No good.

Reset security to accept anything from https://login.yahoo.com. (don't click that) No good.

I eventually discovered that the Root Certificates Update, from M$ Update solved the problem.

May we all, one day, go Linux. Amen.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry, just got back from doing a Solaris 10 upgrade. What was that you said? :D

OP
OnlyAnEgg

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think I said Solaris makes me feel all fuzzy inside :)

BlueDragon1981

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Once I am done with school... I will continue on my journey to linux.... don't have time to tweak the system to what I want it to do right now....but one day we shall all see the fruits of linux.

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I run Safari under a Mac....don't know what you are talking about. I never have any problems. But, I heard a nasty report that a new Mac can also run Windows now as well. Why would they want to do that???? TW

BlueDragon1981

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Damn that Jobs he is selling out to anyone off the street now....lol...just kidding. Anyway....all systems have problems....its just that the majority of them try to fix them.... instead of...."patch" them.

(Warning Personal Opinion Coming Your Way) I don't care for Safari and MAC overall is okay but they are just are so proprietary and expensive. (or at least they used to be that is all starting to change slowly)