Folding Chair / couch

fnorfurfoot

Senior Master
Reaction score
I saw that a couple of weeks ago. It's pretty cool looking even though it sort of looks like it's made out of cardboard. I wish it showed people sitting on it when it was stretched out. I'm wondering how strong it is.

Josh

Blue Belt
Reaction score
that's one of the most interesting things i've seen in a long time. I'd like to see how comfortable it is. Nice video

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
That's pretty cool! I wished I could see one in person, just to check it out.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's pretty cool looking even though it sort of looks like it's made out of cardboard. I wish it showed people sitting on it when it was stretched out. I'm wondering how strong it is.

Yeah, that thing is wild. It doesn't appear very stable though. Even when the 2 people sat on it I was just waiting for it to slide, or give, in some way.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah, that thing is wild. It doesn't appear very stable though. Even when the 2 people sat on it I was just waiting for it to slide, or give, in some way.

Have to admit the same thing crossed my mind as well. If it works like an accordian, I can see sitting on the thing watching TV and having one of the Ruffians run into the end of it with one of their trucks and the thing closing a bit and pinching a butt cheek off.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Have to admit the same thing crossed my mind as well. If it works like an accordian, I can see sitting on the thing watching TV and having one of the Ruffians run into the end of it with one of their trucks and the thing closing a bit and pinching a butt cheek off.

:lfao:

Latest Discussions