FMAT: The KDC Is Now Strictly PTK

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
The KDC Is Now Strictly PTK
By Montco Phila PTK Training Group - Mon, 15 Oct 2007 01:18:48 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

The Kali Demon Clan is no longer without a master.

It's taken awhile for it to come to this, but after finally meeting Grand Tuhon Gaje, and seeing Kali in its pure form, I can say this with no hesitation: Leo Gaje Jr. is The Truth.

I've been following him for awhile, through video, or his writings, but to meet him in person, watching him move, hearing him speak, I can say that he is the answer we've been looking for all this time. I think of the money I've spent on other systems, on being part of their organizations, and buying their equipment and videos and tee shirts and events, and honestly it pisses me off. I had to do all that to be a part of those organizations. Tuhon doesn't do ANY of that. He shows up, he teaches, and he's out. There's no merchandise for sale. No PTK coffee cups, no PTK DVDs. You either train with Tuhon, or you don't know the system.

In the conversations I've had with theTuhon, and with Tim Waid, as well as Rob Walker, and Apolo Ladra and others, I can say that I feel as if I've finally found something that is truly real.

Tuhon Gaje, we will train what you teach until we no longer train at all. Thank you for everything. Because of these new events, I'm unmasking the Demon Clan. My name is Bernard. I train with the Montco-Phila PTK Training Group.

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions