FMAT: Pekiti Tirsia Kali San Francisco - Bay Area California

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Pekiti Tirsia Kali San Francisco - Bay Area California
By snowman - 08-14-2009 09:04 AM
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

Pekiti Tirsia San Francisco is accepting new students.

We are a PTGO affiliate training group in San Francisco California.

My sources of knowledge in PTK are:

Guro Bruce Ogle (Indiana Kali Silat International)
Mandala Tim Waid
Mandala Michael Fanciotti
Grand Tuhon Leo T Gaje Jr.

I started in Hapkido when I was 14 and discovered Kali through Guro Dan magazines and books in the 80's. Like many others my life changed when I attended my first Inosanto seminar. I trained in Inosanto blend/PTK with Guro Ogle in Indiana the early 90's, moved to CA, trained in BJJ (Ralph Gracie SF) and Muay Thai (Fairtex) for a few years then returned full circle to PTK a few years ago. From there I trained with Mandala Michael Franciotti in San Jose. Mandala Franciotti started his training with Grand Tuhon in he early 70's and lived with Grand Tuhon and 'Crazy Eddie' Jafri in NYC. Mandala Mike continues his training to this day in Bacolod City.

We are a small training group dedicated to learning PTK as taught by Grand Tuhon Leo Gaje. I travel to the PI once a year to learn as much as I can from the source. Our training is physical. We are following the Doce Methodos curriculum and introduce other aspects (Tri V, Contradas, etc..) as students progress.

The time to get into this class is now. We are in our first year as a training group.

For class information email [email protected].

All we ask is that you are dedicated, have a positive attitude and train hard.

Mike Shimer

ptksf.com

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed