FMAT: Practice Cutting

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Practice Cutting
By R. Mike Snow - 09-08-2009 01:07 PM
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

I just had a clip forwarded to me of some practice cutting. Very poor practice cutting. If the string/rope supporting the waterbottle even bedges the least bit, not to mention the bottle it self. Then you need to be taught propper cutting techniques. aw clip of KaliCowboy's about a year ago and it was perfect. The bottle and string did not even bedge and the bottom of the bottle fell to the ground with the water still in it. Does anyone have any good cutting footage they can share with us? I am going to dig up my digital camera that does 15 second clips. Last March when we all got together to play, John even managed to cut through a small water bottle with an old, 1/2" thick Binangon made for chopping wood. Cutting through a suspended water bottle with an axe is quite impressive! Steve Van Harn did some beautiful cutting with a heavy @$$ Kalis and K'ding. Pendakar was cutting a swinging water bottle with a 29" Punkul Barung while looking at and speaking to us. Amoung others.....ve any footage from last March at our blade gathering?

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed