FMAT: Ginunting quality comparisons...

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Ginunting quality comparisons...
By Ron Kosakowski - 10-07-2008 03:42 PM
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

Once I read this, I had to put this in here so people can really get a good idea about my ginuntings. This is a guy who bought one off me while i was in Texas. Read this:

Hello Ron,
I purchased a ginunting from you at the Dallas instructors camp two weeks ago and thought that I would write to let you know that it is a very sharp and effective blade. I recently went hunting and harvested a mule deer. I decided that this would be a great way to "field test" the weapon. The deer has a neck that was approximates 8 inches in diameter and was hung in my shed by it's horns. The fur and the skin were still intact around the neck. I struck the neck of the animal with a solid #1 horizontal and not only severed the neck clean but also cut through the knot on the game bag and the bungee cord that was sealing the top of the bag. No knick or any visible sign of stress appears on the blade after this cut. I attempted the same procedure with a similar size animal last year using a Paul Chen practical plus and chipped the blade passing thru the neck bones.

Thanks,

Jason
Wyoming

I can fill this whole forum up with testimonials. I have quite a few more here http://traditionalfilipinoweapons.com/Testimonials.html including testimonials from grand Tuhon Leo Gaje and Guro Dan Inosanto. I constantly get e-mails from the people who bought these from me telling me about the stuff they cut up. Unfortunately, they do not film it.

All the PTK, and many of the DTK and PTI folks, not to mention many other FMA'ers out there are getting blades from me and can tell you about the quality. These are the real deal folks, the finest craftsmanship and the best quality steel.

Thoughts?

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions