FMAT: Inability to learn product of prejudice

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Inability to learn product of prejudice
By GrandTuhon Leo T Gaje Jr - Tue, 21 Aug 2007 07:20:02 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

There are two types of martial artist, the silent and the educated and the other is the oppositionist who thinks he knows everything about kali
I have encoutered a lot of people who were present in my seminars and how I appreciate them that have the deligence to study and try to grab every inch of the training within two days. Out of the many there are few who are very bookcase who wants to know every thing by writing every word and every action explaining in his own writing about the techniquesThis is a good way to learn but there are similar to this type of person , that after atttending two ro three seminars, profess that he knew everything FMA and he seem to quesition not knowing what he is asking for,,

These are the pen pushers or finger talker that seem to know about martial arts. Little knowledge is dangerous. Writing in this FMA as if they are capable to stand on their own two feet for an exercise. In Pekiti-Tirsia we do as we say by saying so we prove what we are talking about.I know this mentality , this mentality is found in one of those self proclaim Masters and his web site claiming what he did but the truth is all talk.

Will you trust your life with a Excrima person or Arnis Instructors . The reality of instruction is nothing else but to openly understand that there is danger in FMA.s There is the presence of mental deficieincy special questioning anything that is written in the FMA talk.

Refusal to understand what is a true FMA will make a person conceited pretending, to know without understanding.

Refusal to admit the weakness of a person is a backdoor philosophy living the idolatry in most interpreted way.

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed