FMAT: Failure to understand combativeness

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Failure to understand combativeness
By GrandTuhon Leo T Gaje Jr - Thu, 11 Oct 2007 09:01:30 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

To join the FMATALK one must have the experience , the training, the discipline and comprehensive understanding the true rudiments of the filipino culture.If only reading the history book about the Philippines or somewhat wrote a book about FMA and he has not even felt the pain of a stick or bleed or hammered in training with pain and agony what authority
he has to argue about FMA. There are many martial artists who understand combat but don't contribute a line to the FMATalk but read the materials posted here in the FMATALK understands what kind of a person who talks empty and know nothing what is he talking about.

Personally I join the FMATALK because first I want to read what others Grandmaster can say about their system or someone can write about their system as handed down to the next in line or someone who had enjoyed the pain and torture of true training making an authority of the system or style. We want education about FMA.We want impact on our lives about discipline and historical facts, because if I want to progress in my martial arts more in the filipino martial arts as an American or Englishman, German or others I will do my research diligently for my own benefit and for my mastery in weaponry or applied combat. I see there are names of suppose alive Grandmasters but what can they say or is there anything to learn from them except the same record played in the old phonograph. How will I imporve as an American, Canadian , Latino or Asian.

Even filipinos in the Philippines and in the US only a handful are striving to learn , some tried but cannot take the hardship of training. They started at old age plus family responsibility that hinders their continuity but there are that inspite of hardship they continue.

I want in the FMA is a sensible discussion that will enlightened the reading public a kind of education that FMA makes each person excited to open the FMATALK but if I read indifference and prejudice inside the context of the post I will lost my interest about FMATALK.

If we discuss culture, tell us about culture. If we discuss combat lets us focus about combat. If you talk BS we are not interested. Unless you are are a(sitdown grandmaster )many will listen to your talk because there is no hard work.

If you have the combative mentality then you are interested about FMA but if you are a jobber then you talk like a parrot.

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions