FMAT: Prejudice is the product of ignorance

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Prejudice is the product of ignorance
By [email protected] - Fri, 24 Aug 2007 21:21:41 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

The filipino culture runs into a different ratio of effect to the persons who understand and who by customs and traditions practices it as daily chores among the family. The only differences filipinos may have is the practice of religion. But the true substance of respect , concern and care and hospitality is still present. The child is taught how say Mano Po and kissing the hand of the elders, the concern of a family among his neighbors when one is sick or one needs help and most of all is the practice of hospitality. Not only in the United States that this hospitality is present but in many parts of the world where Filipino are practicing their profession.In the true filipino character filipinos are very generous just like if you have certain diseases and you want treatment from a filipino medicine man. After he diagnosed the patient he ask if you want to be treated and if say yes , then he works in you and his treatment , you give what is your love to give and there is no demand for specific amount. More also in the true FMA even in the olden days. When you are found to be qualified and accepted then you are taught and trained according to standard of the system that you are about to learn.Charity is not the subject it is the tradition. One thing my charitable practices is recorded among the first pioneerng students in New York City in 1972 to the early 80;s I have not charged my first group of students in New York City, we trained like a family. One thing I didn't prostitute the FMA by selling Blackbelts within two days of seminar, I didn't sell Certificate of Instructors like others who claim like Pekiti-Tirsia. We do and train and if you are worth to be given a rank then you deserve it. We are not a commercial system

But for the competitors within the FMA who claimed to be a family system, who charges like the system is impregnable that is the one that is expensive. If you want to be instructor you contact the contributor in this forum who seemed to know the truth all about FMA he can tell you the cost of the certificates. Contributors who contradicts every statement we have in here is born with prejudice. There is no good thing what others will do , he is always in the opposition. Pekiti-Tirsia speaks of facts, when we tell that we are the official martial arts of the Philippine Marine Corps and the PNP in the Philippines because we can show the authority. When we say we won the first 1979 full contact Arnis and escrima tournament , it is on record, when we say we won in those tournaments we did it on record. Every thing we say in this forum is back up with evidence. But if prejudice is the virtue of a person there is no good things that will come out from his mind all negative. I am sure he cannot even get along with his girlfriend or wife because any thing the other person will do is bad to him.

We are contributing our activities for other FMA to be encouraged but if our our contribution will affect the lies and false stories of people who are prejudice we move out here and we do our own things. But if your prejudice continue see as anyplace anywhere and we will satisfy your prejudice.

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions