FMAT: Congrats to Manny Pacquiao

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not much point in watching now we know the result though, we are on different time and fights don't get shown live, was going to watch it -without knowing the result later. Spoiler warning in title would have been good.

Master Dan

Master Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not much point in watching now we know the result though, we are on different time and fights don't get shown live, was going to watch it -without knowing the result later. Spoiler warning in title would have been good.

Good fights are always worth watching. I could not afford the PPV fee but I hope it is replayed on HBO soon! Anyone know what date they will start playing on HBO please post. I am sure it will stay HBO DEMAND for awhile before they just show it?

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good fights are always worth watching. I could not afford the PPV fee but I hope it is replayed on HBO soon! Anyone know what date they will start playing on HBO please post. I am sure it will stay HBO DEMAND for awhile before they just show it?

I never pay the PPV, the MMA community here finds ways to watch lol! I love computers :wink2:
this was on freeview satellite though.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You had doubts?

Latest Discussions