Favorite MMA fighter?

Scout200

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Who is your favorite MMA fighter of ALL time?

-Scout

BJPennNew.JPG

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rosi Sexton of course! and Lisa Higo!

me-and-lisa.jpg

Rosi on the right and Lisa on the left.

Google them if you don't know them! they are two of the best people as well as fighters I know.

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
id have to say BJ Penn also.

but GSP is a very close second.

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
In the past few years it's been Lyoto Machida.

But for my all time favorite it's Matt Hughes. Maybe it's because I'm not a wrestler so everything he does impresses me, or maybe he's one damn strong steamroller, but I love to watch that dude fight.

KenpoVzla

Green Belt
Reaction score
GSP hands down, but then again, I've only been into MMA and UFC for less than a year now.

fighterxaos

White Belt
Reaction score
That would be Lyoto Machida if you asked a couple months ago. I still like the guy a lot though, but I think I'll have to go with Georges St. Pierre.

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Currently competing? GSP.

From the past? Royce and Rickson Gracie, Oleg Taktarov, Keith Hackney, and Masakatsu Funaki(if I can count King Of Pancrase as MMA).

Does the US Shidokan Open count as MMA? Then I will go with Bo Medenica or Pat White.

David43515

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I`m not a huge MMA fan, but I`d have to say Cung Le. I know he`s mostly known for san shou, but when he began his MMA career he won his first 5 fights by the ultimate submission.....KO

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
For me that would be Bas Rutten. He has it all, and he is funny and smart as well. Too bad his knees are shot.

myusername

Brown Belt
Reaction score
My favourite of all time has to be Tank Abbott......I know, I know but it is true and he was fun to watch!

I also like Lyoto Machida, Anderson Silva, GSP, Chuck Liddell, Randy Couture, Minotauro Nogueira, Don Frye and Brock Lesner (I know...I know but he is fun to watch!). Actually I like too many MMA fighters to list but for some reason I always rooted for Tank. Not the most technical fighter but a colourful character!

Latest Discussions