Favorite memory?

Skip Cooper

Purple Belt
Reaction score
the day that i got all the colors on their correct side of the rubic's cube...without removing the stickers. i was ontop of the geek hill that day.

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
To be honest I wouldnt go back and relive anything. It's all in the past, and despite how clear the memory may be I know it's not exactly how it happened. Certainally I look back at the many happy times i've been blessed with and wish for more of them, but to go back and relive them? I'd rather work to make more happy moments for the future than try and relive the past.

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
the day that i got all the colors on their correct side of the rubic's cube...without removing the stickers. i was ontop of the geek hill that day.

You were one of the elite who did that? I came within THREE squares and that was my best.

BTW, Welcome to Martial Talk!

stickarts

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There are far too many just to pick one, but witnessing the birth of my daughter was certainly a miracle!

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
way to many and some of them could get me in trouble if I ever put them on paper or the internet

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
There are so many, all of which involve my wife and kids, but the one that stands out is when my wife sat me down and told me that we were having twins.
I laughed for two hours straight. It was a mix of happy and nervous laughter, but that is how I reacted.

AoG

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Some of the most memorable ones I would give ten years of my life never to repeat. The good ones? A lot of them are definitely NSFW. Many of the rest were, hmm, "youthful indiscretions" that the statute of limitations has almost certainly expired on.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
. Many of the rest were, hmm, "youthful indiscretions" that the statute of limitations has almost certainly expired on.

Don't count on it...A Father's memory of a wrong done his Daughter is ever lasting...Take my word on this..

KempoShaun

Green Belt
Reaction score
A week or two before my father passed away (he had lived with a broken back, had many neuro and back/leg surgeries among other things to try to heal the constant pain he had been in for around 11 years), I was 13. He, my mother and myself were looking at a new private school for me to go to. We found one that was set on many acres of beautiful land and after my interview at the school, we walked around the grounds. It was one of many times my dad taught me about nature and different animals (though due to his pain, he rarely left the house) and how to love the environment and all of its inhabitents. There was a footbridge across a lake, where it became a stream. I still see it all in my mind everyday when I think of him. Us walking, laughing. It was one of the very few times I actually enjoyed, instead of being embarrased by (remember, I was a teen), being with my parents and spending quality time with them. My favorite memory...

Shaderon

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I don't think I want to go back and re-live anything. I have lots of happy memories, some of them thesort of things that happen once in a lifetime. But I am making more happy memories now... Last night was a very good one for me, last weekend was a fantastic one, two weeks before that was great, my very first break was a couple of weeks ago, my first break with my foot last week.... My daughter's first TKD lesson was two weeks ago, last night she got a kick in the ribs and just carried on with enthusiasm without crying or whimpering (she's 5).... I don't want to go back at all, I'm MUCH to busy doing happy things in the "right now".

OP
HKphooey

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score
I guess I should have phrased my question a litte differently... When I say relive, not change or alter, but to be able to view the events all over again. Like a Seinfeld rerun. :)

I am one of theose people who cannot recall all memories very vividly. Ther are events early in my life I would love to see clear as day once again.

Thanks to all who have shared so far.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I I am one of theose people who cannot recall all memories very vividly. Ther are events early in my life I would love to see clear as day once again

I WISH that I could do that.. Unfortunatly I am able to recall ALL past events that impacted my life good or bad..In THX sound and Technicolor...

OP
HKphooey

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score
I was thinking back to some childhood games. I can remember late evening games of capture the flag with 20-30 kids. Things seemed so simple back then.

Latest Discussions