Eric Moberly

JadeDragon3

Black Belt
Reaction score
Does anyone know of him? He is supposedly the youngest non-korean to be given the title of master. He also is supposed to be the person who is head of (in the U.S.) giving out who can teach TKD and who can not teach TKD. Everyone that I talk to that knows him says he's a bad mo fo. Just want to get your all's oppinion. He only competed (at tournaments)within TKD. I'd like to know how he fares with other styles in competition.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OK, ATA. If the info in the OP is correct, it's just who can and cannot teach ATA TKD, not ITF or KKW TKD. Vive la différence, eh?

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yea please put him with other TKD orgs and tournament and see how he does. ATA stay withen the ATA, that say enough to me.

jim777

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I never heard of him, but I thought it odd he'd put "achieved 4 Degree Black belt 1993", and "achieved 5th degree black belt 1997" and follow these with "tested for 6th degree black belt 2002". The testing was quite a while ago, so either the mail is really slow or something else happened that keeps him from putting "achieved" in there.
Again, not taking a shot at the guy (whom I don't know at all), I just thought it an odd inclusion in his bio.

jim

Latest Discussions