EPAK EVENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob White

Green Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are on the home stretch of our event. Last Friday our first guest arrived when I picked up Sibok Tom Kelly at the airport. This is the first year he has joined us and we are happy he is here. Wednesday we have Eddie Downey and his team coming in from Ireland and the next day we have John Sepulveda and Sigung Steve LaBounty arriving. Most of our distinguished guests will arrive Friday. Our school is working hard to put on the very best event we can. The tournament is already guaranteed to be a success and it is just a matter of how many children we can help. We have had contributions from $10,000 to $15 and we continue to have the PayPal system in place on our website www.bobwhiteinvitational.com I encourage you to be a part of this event by contributing financially to help these children. Some of you might not have seen a short film we did last year http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIceDL6yM5M&feature=related
While the dinner is completely sold out, the tournament is still open to spectators. Next Saturday March 13th is the date and I hope you choose to be a part of this event.
Respectfully,
Bob White

Bob White

Green Belt
Reaction score
Throughout the years we have been blessed with some of the finest karate instructors in the world teaching at our school. We have invited the best because we want the best for our students.
On April 17th we are hosting a seminar that I am very excited about. George Ryan will be doing a 4 hour presentation. The seminar will be from 1-5. George Ryan was recently honored at the White House for heroism by President Obama. He is a LAPD SWAT Officer and has an extensive background as a martial artist. This promises to be something very special. As a student of martial arts for more than a few years I am looking forward to the learning experience on a couple of fronts. I know Mr. Ryan has experience in areas that I have never been exposed to, so I will grow from that information. I also know that the things I learn will enhance my knowledge and help me be a better instructor. George Ryan deals with people on a daily basis that we all hope we never have to deal with. I know I will learn things that will improve my survivability. Mr. Ryan will be using a PowerPoint presentation combined with physical skills and training drills. Retired Captain Ron Sanchez will be assisting in the seminar.
The investment for the seminar is only $50. Call the studio to reserve your spot.
Respectfully,
Bob White
949 645-0337

vishalshukla

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Here are some more details about the George Ryan Seminar at Bob White's Karate Studio on 4/17.

2010 Street Wise Seminar

Course: The Street Wise Seminar is a comprehensive self-protection seminar that focuses on the psychological and physical skill-sets that will enable the student to enhance their readiness for a self-protection scenario.

Instructors: George Ryan and Ron Sanchez
George and Ron have over 50 years of law enforcement experience combined. They also have studied a multitude of martial arts and have taught their self-protection concepts to law enforcement, military and civilians around the country.

1125 Victoria #B
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
(949) 645-0337

Date: Saturday, April 17th, 2010 (1:00 PM -5:00 PM)

Cost: $50.00

For more information or to register, please contact:
Bob White Karate @ (949) 645-0337

Bob White

Green Belt
Reaction score
Congratulations to Phillip Sahagun for his success last night on the television show, America`s Got Talent. He has worked very hard through the years and has risen to a high skill level. We are all very proud of him.
Phillip will be performing at our demonstrations for the opening of the "Karate Kid" movie June 12th, 13th,19th, and 20th. The demonstrations will be held at Metro Pointe Theaters in Costa Mesa, Ca. The times will be at 1 and at 4.
Respectfully,
Bob White

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
advertisement deleted by jks9199

On another note. This is the third posting I have made on this seminar on this site. All the other posts and threads have been removed for whatever reason. I hope that posting it in this section, on this thread the moderators will leave it alone.

Last edited by a moderator:

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
On another note. This is the third posting I have made on this seminar on this site. All the other posts and threads have been removed for whatever reason. I hope that posting it in this section, on this thread the moderators will leave it alone.
You have received a PM. I suggest you consider reading Want to post an advertisement? Read First! which appears as a sticky announcement at the top of each forum.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Jason, the other postings were removed because they violated the ad policy we've had in effect since Jan 1 of this year, or previously. Event notices are -only- allowed in the seminar section, and only when made by supporting members or with a paid posting fee. There are at least 6 stickies around the site specifying those policies.
This thread in the kenpo section's been an exception to that rule that's been overlooked until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.