Elbow pain from framing?

OP
Ivan

Ivan

Black Belt
Reaction score
Okay, here you go. Decided to cover some concepts on framing in class tonight and recorded the first bit of the lesson just for you. The volume is a little low, but hopefully you can follow everything clearly.

This was easily the most useful video I have seen on this topic. It was extremely helpful. Thank you. You should make more of these!

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This was easily the most useful video I have seen on this topic. It was extremely helpful. Thank you. You should make more of these!
Glad it helped. As I mentioned above, I haven’t been putting out videos because most of the topics I thought of covering have been done already by more qualified people. But if you have any specific questions or topics that we can’t find a good video on, feel free to ask and I can throw something together.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I was considering starting a series of regular videos a while back, but I realized that for most of the topics I wanted to cover, someone else who was more qualified was already doing a better job of it.

However if you or anyone else has specific questions on a subject that I can’t find already explained by someone else, I’d be happy to make a video showing what I have to say on the matter.

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Glad it helped. As I mentioned above, I haven’t been putting out videos because most of the topics I thought of covering have been done already by more qualified people. But if you have any specific questions or topics that we can’t find a good video on, feel free to ask and I can throw something together.
I know this isn't a qualification, per se, but I don't know if I've seen anyone else with a look of pure joy on their face that they get to talk about martial arts. I don't care if someone maybe already did it "better". I could talk about martial arts with you all day.

The only other martial arts youtube channel that has such similar joy is Bernardo Faria BJJ, but his is more that he's a starstruck wingman to the guests that he is having on his channel. That dude is probably the best wingman at bars.

I wasn't joking when I said you reminded me of this guy:

Your voice, and the joy when you talk about martial arts, both remind me of him.

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I know this isn't a qualification, per se, but I don't know if I've seen anyone else with a look of pure joy on their face that they get to talk about martial arts. I don't care if someone maybe already did it "better". I could talk about martial arts with you all day.

The only other martial arts youtube channel that has such similar joy is Bernardo Faria BJJ, but his is more that he's a starstruck wingman to the guests that he is having on his channel. That dude is probably the best wingman at bars.

I wasn't joking when I said you reminded me of this guy:

Your voice, and the joy when you talk about martial arts, both remind me of him.
I'm glad that came across. When it comes to martial arts, I'm still like a teenager who has just discovered this amazing band that he wants to share with everybody in the world, because they're just so cool.

Latest Discussions