Eagle Claw Schools

R

r6racer

Anyone know of any schools teaching Eagle Claw in Texas?

Any forum members studying Eagle Claw?

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I got your PM but I thought it would be cool to post it here. Sifu Jeff Hughes in Austin (www.ctkfe.com) teaches mainly 7 star in his curriculum, but he studied under Lilly Lau for quite a while in Eagle Claw. I'm not sure how he would teach, he may teach you only Eagle Claw, I dont know. I get to learn some here and there from him, and occasionaly from GM Liily Lau at seminars and I can tell you Eagle Claw is pretty painful if your the attacker!!

7sm

OP
R

r6racer

Thank you very much. I hope he will consider teaching me, but if he wouldn't I would probably take Mantis from him.

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Where are you located? Are you in Austin? I thought I remembered you asking about Dallas too. My sigung who taught my sifu and Jeff Hughes has a school in Dallas as well.

7sm

OP
R

r6racer

Im located in Waco, Texas; so Im right inbetween Dallas and Austin.

OP
R

r6racer

I believe im gonna study at the North Texas Kung Fu Exchange. I got to meet Sifu Raymond Fogg tonight and watched one of the beg. classes.

I also went to Austin to see Jeff Hughes and was also very impressed. I've decided to study 7 Star Mantis and im pretty sure im gonna study it from the dallas school, but both were really nice schools.

Latest Discussions