Does anyone know these "Katas"?

nicerdicer

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hey Forum,

I really like the experienced masters here! Please share your knowledge and opinions!

I'm training in a system called Allkampf-Jitsu, it's a half German, half Japanese word. The Japanese word is zen sen jitsu (don't ask me for kanji lol). It's a mixed martial art by a master called Jakob Beck. He mixed Aikido, Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Karate and other styles. Allkampf eventually became the style German police forces use(d).

My question is about their Kihon. Since he mixed techniques from different styles, could he have taken forms from different styles as well? Please let me know if you've ever seen these forms in any art:

There are 5 in total, I could only find 3.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't recognise them, surely the last one is a dance? It's horrible!

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting read on the OP subject matter. Youtube seems to have a bit, but don't understand Czech, but this looks cool anyway. If just a bit theatrical, some nice skills on show though.

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I could make some suggestions as to where they came from, but they wouldn't be particularly nice…

Look, at best it seems that this is what Jakob created himself… to my eyes, they betray some rather poor and low-level understandings of a range of aspects of the arts he's supposedly claimed to have taken his concepts from. The rather odd rhythm of the first, for example, the complete misunderstanding of oyo waza for the second… and the least said about the last, the better… I'll also say that I'm not overly impressed with the clip that Transk found, in a number of ways… but the crux is that none of this is (genuinely) from any other established system… so I doubt you'll find anyone outside of this organisation familiar with them.

Latest Discussions