Do your part to end assault-weapon violence

Hey I'm trying Ken. Saw another AK on for $700 and figured I need another AK like I need a hole in my head. So who knows, I might get a third nostril....

I belive in gun control. Just give me any guns you want controlled and I'll do my part.

Deaf

I am with DS on this one. If anyone out there has an assault rifle and they fear that it could cause a random act of violence, please contact me and I will come pic it up. That way I can make sure it never takes itself on a crazy violent spree of death and destruction.

I am with DS on this one. If anyone out there has an assault rifle and they fear that it could cause a random act of violence, please contact me and I will come pic it up. That way I can make sure it never takes itself on a crazy violent spree of death and destruction.

Hay I will help with that too! if you can not store all that want to be kept from random violence, i will watch them and keep them ... I have been around guns all my life... still never seen one jump up and shoot some one all by themselves! I do wonder if they want to do so.... but NEVER SEEN THEM DO IT! skeptical of the liberals who so fear them I am!

Ditto.

Back