Dimmak origins

Blooming Lotus

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what language this and is what it says???

http://www.taokwoon.com/taokwoon/dimmak.htm

Have been trying to find a link connecting ng mui to dimmak origin and can't find my original one. over 500 search pgs later , my fingers are numb and it's all seeminlgy circumstantial or in bits on various pages.........but then again, these days I don't even have room for kaazar where I first found it.

If any one else has kaazar and could run a search on either ng mui and dim mak or wingchun history with the same information, would appreciate it greatly.

cheers
BL

It looks like French but not 100 % sure. If you are running internet explorer you should be able to download a language pack to decipher it.

DuneViking

Blue Belt
Reaction score
100% sure its French, its talking about knowing vital areas ( first drawing) and pressure points that affect body systems like the nervous system, respiratory system etc, and goes on to talk about points for the 'death touch' Also talks about the 2 most important areas in the human body being the eyes and the genitales ( second drawing)

While my French is real rusty and not near grammatically correct, that much is real obvious.

Furhtermore it goes on to explain that much more information on over 300 vital points is available on the video as well as accupressure like points for healing.
(third drawing)

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
Go Go gadget Google Translator!!

link

Doesn't translate the words in the images, but it's not bad.

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what language this and is what it says???

http://www.taokwoon.com/taokwoon/dimmak.htm

Have been trying to find a link connecting ng mui to dimmak origin and can't find my original one. over 500 search pgs later , my fingers are numb and it's all seeminlgy circumstantial or in bits on various pages.........but then again, these days I don't even have room for kaazar where I first found it.

If any one else has kaazar and could run a search on either ng mui and dim mak or wingchun history with the same information, would appreciate it greatly.

cheers
BL

Are you speaking of the style, "Ng Mui"? Hadn't heard that term in years. I didn't even know anyone still practiced it.

Thanks for any information on schools you can pass down.

Dan

bluewaveschool

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Are you speaking of the style, "Ng Mui"? Hadn't heard that term in years. I didn't even know anyone still practiced it.

Thanks for any information on schools you can pass down.

Dan

Thread is 6 years old... I don't think he's gonna respond.

Latest Discussions