Different Arts/Organizations

R

RCastillo

How many of you study more than one art, but wonder about the total benefit in being in two organizations?

I enjoy both Kenpo, and TKD, but wonder if I should drop the TKD organization, as Kenpo 's been the main emphasis as far as teaching, self defense is concerned. I still do the patterns, and am in general agreement with it's philosophy. TKD helped me to where I am today in Kenpo, but not sure what to do anymore.

Because of location, I have to travel accross the state to stay active,(seminars, and the like) or pay my Instructors way here.(I've done both in the recent past) I'm only a member,(3rd Dan ITF) hold Referee certifications, but do not hold a Dojang status anymore, so I'm pretty much alone out here. I'm not into tourney's much anymore either. I get mailings, but I guess in the TKD way of thinking, you call them, they do not call you.(That kinda bothers me when they don't answer back)

Maybe I should regain my "Dojang" status???

I'd appreciate your advice! :asian:

KennethKu

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Forgive me, but if I remember correctly, you have been asking this same question many times before.

OP
R

RCastillo

KennethKu said:
Forgive me, but if I remember correctly, you have been asking this same question many times before.

Guess so, so Kaith, if you're watching, please delete this thread! :asian: