Did you know..

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The venom in a Daddy Long-Legs spider is more poisonous than a Black Widow or a Brown Recluse, but they cannot bite humans because their jaws won't open wide enough.

On average, people fear spiders more than they do death.

The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.

If you toss a penny 10000 times, it will not be heads 5000 times, but more like 4950. The heads picture weighs more, so it ends up on the bottom.

The human brain is so complex that it would cost over $8 billion for anyone to program, and sell a computer(s) to do all the things it does!

Only one person in two billion will live to be 116 or older.

Mel Blanc (the voice of Bugs Bunny) hated carrots.

If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.

The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.

Humans and Dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure. (How is it known about Dolphins?)

Americans on the average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.

The first letters of the months July through November, in order, spell the name JASON.

In most advertisements, including newspapers, the time displayed on a watch is 10:10.

The pop you get when you crack your knuckles is actually a bubble of gas bursting.

101 Dalmatians and Peter Pan (Wendy) are the only two Disney Cartoon features with both parents that are present and don't die throughout the movie.

The only bone not broken so far during any ski accident is one located in the inner ear.

The winter of 1932 was so cold that Niagara Falls froze completely solid.

There is no Betty Rubble in the Flintstones Chewables.

It is impossible to get water out of a rimless tire.

A survey in the U.S. shows that nuns of small or medium build expect to live far longer than unskilled and divorced alcoholic laborers.

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.

Did you know that you are more likely to be killed by a champagne cork than by a poisonous spider.

The world record of cow-chip tossing (under the strict non-sphericalization and 100% organic rule of 1996) is 56.70 meters.

In Minnesota, it is illegal to cross state lines with a duck on your head.

In Indiana, it is illegal to ride public transportation for at least 30 minutes after eating garlic.

Arizona requires its citizens to register with the state before going into the business of selling cocaine, marijuana, heroin or other illegal drugs.

Pierre, South Dakota is the only example of a state and capital in the U.S. that don't share any letters.

In the U.S. there are more 2nd streets than there are 1st streets and Main street is not the most common; Pine street is.

Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people do.

A pigs orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.

A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.

The ant can lift 50 times own weight, can pull 30 times its own weight and always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.

Polar bears are left handed.

The flea can jump 350 times its body length, that is like a human jumping the length of a football field.

A cockroach will live nine days without its head, before it starves to death.

Some lions mate over 50 times a day.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Humans and Dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure. (How is it known about Dolphins?)
The smile on their face?:D

The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet
Since I've seen you refered to as the "Queen of Pain" I have to ask if you've verified this first hand.

Did you know that you are more likely to be killed by a champagne cork than by a poisonous spider
Probably got hit in the eye during the celebration forthe fact that the grandaddy long legs can't bite humans.

In Minnesota, it is illegal to cross state lines with a duck on your head
What about in your pocket?

A pigs orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.
:wah: I wanna be a pig:wah:

Some lions mate over 50 times a day
If they were pigs they wouldn't have to:shrug:

K

khadaji

quote: In Minnesota, it is illegal to cross state lines with a duck on your head

Oh... good thing I know that now... I may have to warn a few friends... :D

N

Nate_Hoopes

If you like stupid laws you can check out www.dumblaws.com

Heres some of my state laws from California.

Sunshine is guaranteed to the masses.
Animals are banned from mating publicly within 1,500 feet of a tavern, school, or place of worship.

Bathhouses are against the law.

It is a misdemeanor to shoot at any kind of game from a moving vehicle, unless the target is a whale.

Women may not drive in a house coat.

No vehicle without a driver may exceed 60 miles per hour.

Heres some from the closest big city to me San Francisco:

Prohibits elephants from strolling down Market Street unless they are on a leash.

It is illegal to wipe one's car with used underwear.

Persons classified as "ugly" may not walk down any street.

It is illegal to pile horse manure more than six feet high on a street corner.

Giving or receiving oral sex is prohibited.

Theres literally hundreds of stupid laws on that website, most of them are just old laws that have never been replealed but they are funny anyways.

M

Master of Blades

The stupidest one I heard was that your not allowed to eat Oranges in the bath tub in California......I mean what kind of a law is that! :rolleyes:

M

Master of Blades

Heres some British laws as well........

Chester:

You can only shoot a Welsh person with a bow and arrow inside the city walls and after midnight.

Hereford:

You may not shoot a Welsh person on Sunday with a longbow in the Cathedral Close.

Liverpool:

It is illegal for a woman to be topless in public except as a clerk in a tropical fish store.

London:

Companies may vote in local elections.

York:

Excluding Sundays, it is perfectly legal to shoot a Scotsman with a bow and arrow.

N

Nate_Hoopes

One of the best ones I've ever heard Is that in new york its is completely legal for a woman to walk around topless in public as long as she is not doing it in relation to a business or for monetary gains.

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by KenpoTess
The venom in a Daddy Long-Legs spider is more poisonous than a Black Widow or a Brown Recluse, but they cannot bite humans because their jaws won't open wide enough.

Freaky.......:(

N

Nate_Hoopes

Originally posted by Master of Blades
Freaky.......:(

I just have 2 words to add... Genetic mutation... it only takes one anomoly before those jaws will be wide enough. now thats freaky.

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Nate_Hoopes
I just have 2 words to add... Genetic mutation... it only takes one anomoly before those jaws will be wide enough. now thats freaky.

Thanks.....I'm not gonna be able to sleep now :rolleyes:

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Seig
Someone get the kid some warm milk and sing him a lullaby....abd for God's sake, PLEASE, someone check his diaper!

*resists urge to retaliate* :shrug:

J

Jill666

Originally posted by don bohrer
Uht Oh! That new knowledge I just learned caused me to forgot some of my Kenpo.

:boing2: :boing1:

Am I the only one that found that freakin' hilarious? :D

Latest Discussions