Did I not get the memo?

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dammit! I was thinking of using a pic of me in Gene Simmons makeup from last summer's karaoke contest for an avatar (I did God of Thunder). Sadly, I got dinged in the originality category, because none of the dumbass judges realized that, yes, it is a Kiss song.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kreth said:
Dammit! I was thinking of using a pic of me in Gene Simmons makeup from last summer's karaoke contest for an avatar (I did God of Thunder). Sadly, I got dinged in the originality category, because none of the dumbass judges realized that, yes, it is a Kiss song.

I wanna see that pic. :) Post it please.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lisa said:
I wanna see that pic. :) Post it please.
I just created a gallery and uploaded one of the low-res ones I have. You can also see one on one of the sponsors' websites here.
Oh yeah, did I mention I did the whole fake blood bit? :)

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kreth said:
I just created a gallery and uploaded one of the low-res ones I have. You can also see one on one of the sponsors' websites here.
Oh yeah, did I mention I did the whole fake blood bit? :)

Oh My Kreth! Wow! I love it! You really should make it your avatar! You don't look anything like the chihuahua :)

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lisa said:
Oh My Kreth! Wow! I love it! You really should make it your avatar! You don't look anything like the chihuahua :)
I'll give it a shot. Somewhere I have a nice high-res shot, will have to upload that once I find it. It's packed in a box somewhere...

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
oh NOW I see this thread ...

I used to be a HUGE Kiss fan. God of Thunder's kewl.

T

TheBattousai

I'm looking for a better Kenshin avatar, that will fit the size limit. If anyone see one, let me know.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
someguy said:
I need to get an Avatar at some point...

I use one on Nephrites Citadel, but I like the display Kaith made better than an avatar! It's very eye-catching...

Latest Discussions