What are you doing for New Years?

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
What are your plans for tonight? Care to give a report after the fact?

This may be entertaining...

mj_lover

Blue Belt
Reaction score
i actually get to see my aunt and my 2 youngest cousins, havn't seen them in years. i'm really exited, to get to see the rest of the family often (exception parents, they live somewhat close)

happy newyears all!

jdinca

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I've got seven people coming over for a four course dinner and way too much vino. All are spending the night or taking a cab home.

Tomorrow could be bad......

kenpo0324

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I'm going to watch Movies or maybe go to my Brothers house and visit...
Happy New Years Everyone and a Safe One.

Henderson

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
My Sensei, his wife, daughter, and a couple friends are coming over for dinner in just a few minutes. Tomorrow we hold a New Years workout. Always fun! "No puking on the tatami please!"

We really want to do the "Two-year-workout" (10pm - 2 am), but only the REALLY hard-core students would show up.

Frank

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am going to go hear my husband's jazz band play for their supper. He plays the bass but normally in one of his other Bluegrass bands he plays the mandolin. According to them, they are the "wallpaper" for restaurant goers. Well, actually he is playing for three suppers. ;) But we won't be drinking, so the restaurant will save on us! And we won't have far to go too, so that's good.

Happy and Healthy New Year everyone! TW

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Staying home tonih, my years o partying are over I fear. My youngest son is here and we will watch football and i will not even be drinking till I take him home, Then my wife and I wil lhave a few and watch the festivitis on tv, Not very exiting but I wont get poped for a DUI

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
upnorthkyosa said:
What are your plans for tonight? Care to give a report after the fact?

This may be entertaining...

Painting a landscape! I've had too many close calls on the road on New Years for me to go out. It's entirely possible that I may polish up a bottle of Merlot - but that's contrary to my New Year's Resolution to drink less!

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
TigerWoman said:
I am going to go hear my husband's jazz band play for their supper. He plays the bass but normally in one of his other Bluegrass bands he plays the mandolin. According to them, they are the "wallpaper" for restaurant goers. Well, actually he is playing for three suppers. ;) But we won't be drinking, so the restaurant will save on us! And we won't have far to go too, so that's good.

Happy and Healthy New Year everyone! TW

Cool! I love live music, particularly Jazz.

green meanie

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I just spent a quiet night at home with the wife and kids. My wife threw a extra nice dinner together and we tried out the new dessert maker we got for Christmas. Rented a couple of movies for us and the kids too. Kicked back, played some games, had fun, and waited for the ball to drop. :)

Latest Discussions