Where is everyone!?

M

Master of Blades

I've been missing in action for a while. Ya know, the usual excuse, too much to do. Started training again after a year out, finishing my last year in school and just having some fun but then I come back and so much has changed :idunno:

Loads of new people, loads of new people in charge AND some people are just gone from sight. Wheres Rich and so on! Where are all my [M.O.B]sters!

And just in general, how is everyone :uhyeah:

OP
M

Master of Blades

D_Brady said:
After you left there was reason to stay.

Ok I lied.

You love me. Dont deny it. I dont :whip:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tons of new people signing up.
Half the staff is new, and we're looking ad adding another 4-6 shortly.
Lotta folks posting in the Supporting members lounge.
Oh yeah, they have a video arcade too.
Rich is on vacation, I'm running for President (US), and Seigs out buyin ammo.

Oh yeah, and Jody lost the baby, but we're sure he'll find it before Bert is released by the aliens that kidnapped him a few weeks back.

:wavey:

See, you missed alot.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
You're BACK!!! I had wondered where you were....

:ladysman:

Welcome back, and STAY with us!

- Ceicei

OP
M

Master of Blades

jfarnsworth said:
I don't know are we talking about Castillo or MOB? :idunno:

Haha, man I love you guys. Yokizzle, Im gonna try and stay around, have to see how things are going. But its good to see everyone again. I've noticed there hasnt been any major arguments since I left.......might have to get things a little more interesting :mad:

Hi Jason :wavey:

And wheres like KatGurl and Castillo and the rest of my minions....I could do with a foot rub :tantrum:

OP
K

KatGurl[v2]

Master of Blades said:
Haha, man I love you guys. Yokizzle, Im gonna try and stay around, have to see how things are going. But its good to see everyone again. I've noticed there hasnt been any major arguments since I left.......might have to get things a little more interesting :mad:

Hi Jason :wavey:

And wheres like KatGurl and Castillo and the rest of my minions....I could do with a foot rub :tantrum:
Sorry hun, but I've grown up. :supcool:

Nah, it's just school kicking in. I was doing my homework quietly, when all of a sudden, my dad runs in the room and yells, "MASTER OF BLADES IS BACK!!". I think you have a secret admirer.... :rolleyes: I just felt that I had to say 'Hi' and to prove I am not dead. I'm just really into school. (Ok, not school... just the people who's there... :uhyeah: ) I feel special right now. I have just realized... I'm turning 14 next month.... Yatta! (Japanese for 'yay')

If you have been wondering, I have created an Anime Club for an after school club, and I'm the leader. :ultracool All's good on my end, how about you?

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
lord...to be fourteen....let's see...eight grade....damnable Algebra II...WV history...Spanish I...BLAH...I still weighed...like 240...wasn't too happy about that...yeah...that year sucked...ninth grade was ever so much better. :D

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Chronuss said:
lord...to be fourteen....let's see...eight grade....damnable Algebra II...WV history...Spanish I...BLAH...I still weighed...like 240...wasn't too happy about that...yeah...that year sucked...ninth grade was ever so much better. :D
Algebra II, 8th grade????????
I remember being 14, I was in 9th grade.
As I recall, I hated that year.......

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
maybe it was Algebra I...yes...yes it was...then geometry in ninth and Algebra II in tenth...regardless, eigth grade was not one of my favorites...

OP
M

Master of Blades

Hmmmm........not even a hi Seig? Im dissapointed :angry:

And Katgurl, enjoy the younger years of school! I have gone from 5 lessons a day starting at 08:50, ending at 15:20 to that, but with 14 free periods a week and a completely free day on Monday. The funny thing is becaue of homework I have LESS free time than the previous 5 years :wah:

And where is Castillo, we should have this place taken over by now :tantrum:

Hi Tess :fart:

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Heheee.. ya Goober~! Hey you~!!!

d_punch_3.gif
vs
h_hit_3.gif

OP
M

Master of Blades

KenpoTess said:
Heheee.. ya Goober~! Hey you~!!!

d_punch_3.gif
vs
h_hit_3.gif

I wasnt expecting that.....but meh :shrug:

Heres a question, what the hell does "Teaching your granny to suck eggs" mean :idunno:

Latest Discussions