Detainees Joining Militants

OP
M

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
But the 'war on terror' is more of a concept than an actual war. It will have no end. Do you detain those people until they die of old age?

Agreed and this was my point. Thanks for saying it for me. :) I don't see, at least in the near future, an end to the 'war on terror', thus why I asked...how long are we going to keep these 'detainees' detained?

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
The thing that bothers me the most is the fact that if we are captured, we get our heads taken off, dragged through streets, mutilated, or hung. Then there are the IED's that are planted all over the place and either kill or maim. Where are our troops being held?? I know, as a nation we are not barbarians, rules of engagement and all of that. It is much easier to arm chair this one, but the fact is, this is a war like no other. It is no wonder our troops are coming back dead, maimed, or mentally messed up. This is a martial arts forum, lets talk turkey, this is like a tag team match against the town dirt bags. This is where we invite them into the dojo and point spar them while they kick our asses. Someone had better wakeup on this one.

Latest Discussions