Demographics: Are you married, in a domestic partnership, divorced, or single?

Are you married, in a domestic partnership, divorced, or single?

• Married (male/female)

• Married (same gender)

• Domestic Partnership (male/female)

• Domestic Partnership (same gender)

• Divorced (previously married)

• Single (never married)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
This has been an issue in the USA lately. I am curious about the demographics of those who frequent MartialTalk. Please respond to the poll. Considering this can be a rather sensitive issue with some people, you do not have to post comments regarding your choice with the poll.

Thank you,

- Ceicei

S

ShaolinWolf

I'm single...no g/f cause I am so busy and also want to wait til college to get involved romantically at all...just girl-friends right now...

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ceicei,

I object! ;)

In the state of Michigan the person who files for divorce is listed as being single and the other person in the dissolved relationship is listed as being divorced. I voted Divorced, yet legally I am single, and have the documentation to prove it :D

Nice Poll!

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
edhead2000 said:
Single :(:waah:

Nobody wants me
My dear there is a big difference between nobody wants you and no one can have you. ;):asian:

E

edhead2000

Rich Parsons said:
My dear there is a big difference between nobody wants you and no one can have you. ;):asian:
What's THAT supposed to mean!?!?!

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The Technopunk is Divorced. Apparently No one can put up with him for long. :(

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Single until Sept. '05. Although I might as well be married. I live with her and we act like we are already married. The only real differance is that my stuff is still my stuff and I don't have a ring.

To edhead and S.wolf: Enjoy it while you can. Being single is a blessing. I'm already doomed, my fate is decided and I haven't even gone through with it yet.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Married (2nd time around). First one was way too early, problems from the get go but stuck it out for 9 years (9 looooooong years). Got 3 great kids out of it, though, so I wouldn't trade the pain 'cause the pleasure the kids give me was worth it. Been with my current wife for 5 years and have only had the standard married couple problems that help you grow as a couple.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
This has been an issue in the USA lately. I am curious about the demographics of those who frequent MartialTalk. Please respond to the poll. Considering this can be a rather sensitive issue with some people, you do not have to post comments regarding your choice with the poll.

Thank you,

- Ceicei
Divorced and living in sin with my next ex-wife(ha ha).
Also I have one future kenpo goddess.
Sean

Ender

Black Belt
Reaction score
Future ex wife??..*chuckles...gotta love it

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Married (goin' on 12 yrs.) and 3 kiddos......ah my misspent youth.....

E

edhead2000

edhead2000 said:
Single :(:waah:

Nobody wants me

Hmm.......who sent me the reputation points saying they wanted me? :) hehe. I wanna know!!

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'd have to hack the database to find out...and then you'd have to figure out how to get me to talk. ;)

E

edhead2000

Kaith Rustaz said:
I'd have to hack the database to find out...and then you'd have to figure out how to get me to talk. ;)
Oooh, this could be fun!

E

edhead2000

And to my "sekret admirer"......yes I am ticklish......and Bob.....don't get mad at me for being off topic! It's not my fault I don't know who he is! :) At least I hope it's a he.

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
edhead2000 said:
And to my "sekret admirer"......yes I am ticklish......and Bob.....don't get mad at me for being off topic! It's not my fault I don't know who he is! :) At least I hope it's a he.

I'm not suprised you have a secret admirer. You have quite a cute little picture on your profile.

Latest Discussions