Dan listing?

mckenzieckk

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello all IÂ’m new to the site and IÂ’m a member of the Tang Soo Do Federation. IÂ’ve been trying to surf around and find what IÂ’m looking for but havenÂ’t had any luck yet. A few students and I are trying to find out Master KimÂ’s dan number without going to our seniors. Is there a list or something accessible I could look at? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tang Soo!!

Which Master Kim? Kim is the most common name in Korea....I know 3 Master Kims just here, not counting the ones in the states. :)

Are you talking about the International Tang Soo Do Federation stationed in Monroeville, PA? (Choong Jae Nim Kim, Chun Sik)

Thank you for responding and IÂ’m sorry I was so vague. I have Choong Jae Nim Master Chun Sik KimÂ’s (915) I was referring to his son. Thanks again.

Tang Soo!

Best bet then, is to e-mail Master Joe Goss...I am sure that he either has it or can get it. You can find his e-mail on the International Tang Soo Do Federation Website, or at www.joegosskarate.com

Any time, hopefully that is the right one!

If that doesn't produce any results, I am going to my headquarters gym in Itaewon soon, I can ask around there if they have the records.

Yeah, Master Kim's dan number is 915. We have to memorize that...I just remember that I have to take the 9:15 train...

Now we have to remember our sa bom nim's dan number as well. Luckily, my sa bom nim's number is the same as the day before my birthday, 30186. :-þ

Latest Discussions

Back