Dad! Come See The Kittens!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
From an e-mail

So there I was . . . just relaxing in front of the T.V. when the kids yelled, "Hey Dad, come see the kittens."
:eye-popping:

:duh: gotta get the kids to watch animal planet more!

Attachments

• $Kittens-skunk.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 110

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Sure those a kittens, er, pole kittens.

I think they should name one of them "Pepe."

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
My brother did this once when he was a kid. Brought my mom out to the garage to see the "kitteh". Thank god for tomato juice.

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
While working on a construction project at one job I had I spied a lady walking two of her pet skunks on a leash. I had to climb down the scaffold to go have a look at 'em. The lady was friendly enough to let me pet and hold one of them. They ARE cute, like over furred fat ferrets (and why not, they're related).
Naturally they were descented and had shots. They had great temperment. Eat cat chow and scraps the lady told me, and they use a litter box.
The fur was two fold. Coarse on the outside but dig your fingers in and ohh so soft! Up close they're fine animals. Makes me want to have one for a pet.
Bet it'll deter burgulars when they creep inside the house and see Pepe roaming around... :uhyeah:

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
While working on a construction project at one job I had I spied a lady walking two of her pet skunks on a leash. I had to climb down the scaffold to go have a look at 'em. The lady was friendly enough to let me pet and hold one of them. They ARE cute, like over furred fat ferrets (and why not, they're related).
Naturally they were descented and had shots. They had great temperment. Eat cat chow and scraps the lady told me, and they use a litter box.
The fur was two fold. Coarse on the outside but dig your fingers in and ohh so soft! Up close they're fine animals. Makes me want to have one for a pet.
Bet it'll deter burgulars when they creep inside the house and see Pepe roaming around... :uhyeah:
LOL!!! that would be funny.

B

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I used to know someone who had a descented skunk as well... they're very cute, and hers was very affectionate.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
As a child, I had a teacher once, Ms. Gustin, who brought her spotted skunk to school for a couple of weeks. It was, of course, descented with all the necessary shots. I don't remember the gender of her animal--doesn't matter. It's a very nice, friendly animal and we all petted it. We were fascinated with how it looks--very different from the usual skunk appearance. Beautiful creature. I attached two pictures of a similar spotted skunk.

- Ceicei

Attachments

• $SpottedSkunk.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 92
  • $a1963i1_skunk2.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 100

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
One of my friends has a skunk for a pet. Albino, descented, shots and all that. Great pet. Just don't walk around bare foot in front of them. Their natural food source is grub worms. A nice chubby toe looks a lot like a grub worm.:EG: