Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
How many watch CSI ?
WHY???
It is just a damn good show.
I do not usualy watch CSI Miami as I do not like the actors in it .

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
*raises hand* We watch it.. tape it actually .. *G* It is a great show and though we do watch CSI Miami.. I agree... the actors just don't carry it off like the original CSI.. something bout that guy Horatio.. sheesh..
We like Navy CIS too.. whoda thunk that Mark Harmon woulda come this far.. I'm impressed with his ability~!

OP
tshadowchaser

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have just started watching NCIS, I have enjoyed the 2 shows I watched. Interesting group of charitors on that one.

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I enjoy CSI, but I laugh at some of the stuff.....

"Im not a Cop, Im with the crime lab." (but you wear badges and guns under "official color", make arrests and conduct interviews/interrogations with suspects...)

The way they make armed entry into houses with uniform patrol and SWAT (like that would happen).

In my experience, its detectives (LEO's) that collect crime scene evidence and submit it to the Lab Techs who analyze it.

But even then...Its a good show. :)

T

TheRustyOne

CSI just isn't my cup of tea....I used to watch it w/ my ex-boyfriend because he pretty much ruled the remote. *rolls eyes* I think it's the fact that it's re-makes what happened to the folks that weirds me out.

I've seen one episode of Navy CIS, and it they kept focusing in on a dratted lizard that had NOTHING to do with the plot, save it spooked one of the guys and made him draw his gun and get all riled up. This should be a lesson to lizards everywhere, if he's got a gun, don't wake him up...:p

A

Andi

I like it. Suffers from the usual pretty cast syndrome, but it's one of the better exports! I like most of the 'slick' dramas. Never bothered with CSI Miami though. Probably cos over here they show CSI and then CSI Miami straight after. I just cannae be bothered with it by that time. I've had my crime-fighting fix by then.

Latest Discussions