consulate in Benghazi

James Kovacich

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
And here it comes...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57550932/house-intel-chair-cia-story-on-benghazi-changed/

In brief, the CIA prepared 'talking points' and immediately delivered them to the White House, explaining that this was a terrorist attack. Sometime between the time the White House got the talking points and the time they began to issue statements, they CHANGED the talking points to make it appear that the attack was a response to the anti-Islamic video on YouTube.

Anyone still want to deny that the White House is involved in an epic, planned, set of lies and coverups?

I want to see impeachment articles drawn up. Yes, I do. This is worse than Watergate.

Bill, your posts are some of the ones I do enjoy reading although this isn't one of them. If for no other reason, our country can't handle any more sideshows or some of the BS that the "two B's" are hoping for, I mean predicting ;) may come true. Then we'd really be f####d as a nation.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bill, your posts are some of the ones I do enjoy reading although this isn't one of them. If for no other reason, our country can't handle any more sideshows or some of the BS that the "two B's" are hoping for, I mean predicting ;) may come true.

I'm sorry you don't care for my posts, but I feel very strongly about this. Something is very wrong here. Four Americans are dead, and it appears to me that our President and his staff lied to us about it, repeatedly, until they were forced to come clean. We need and deserve to know as a nation what transpired here; and whether or not the President engaged in a criminal conspiracy. I do not care a whit for how hard this might be on our nation or our economy; this cannot wait. My 2 cents.

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I agree, something is wrong here and I'm not sure the surface issue, the lying about the video, is where the heart of the matter lies. I have to think that something "interesting," was going on at the Bhengazi consulate and it is that, that they are trying to avoid talking about. We'll have to wait and see where the information goes next, but once they get done with the lying about the video, let's hope we find out what they were doing in Libya that made them lie about it.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I agree, something is wrong here and I'm not sure the surface issue, the lying about the video, is where the heart of the matter lies. I have to think that something "interesting," was going on at the Bhengazi consulate and it is that, that they are trying to avoid talking about. We'll have to wait and see where the information goes next, but once they get done with the lying about the video, let's hope we find out what they were doing in Libya that made them lie about it.

I agree.

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
From what I have been seeing in the news, the CIA is actually who changed the talking points in Langley before it even arrived at the White House. They bleached out references to terrorist attack because they knew who was responsible and did not want to alert them. The White House passed that info on to the media and to Rice. Of course all the conspiracy theories make it sound much more than it is. For anyone interested, you might look at where those theories are coming from and any PROOF they have for floating such theories. It is a bunch of conjecture that keeps changing according to what seems to be most damaging to the president at that particular moment. It is a bunch of nonsense until proven otherwise.

James Kovacich

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm sorry you don't care for my posts, but I feel very strongly about this. Something is very wrong here. Four Americans are dead, and it appears to me that our President and his staff lied to us about it, repeatedly, until they were forced to come clean. We need and deserve to know as a nation what transpired here; and whether or not the President engaged in a criminal conspiracy. I do not care a whit for how hard this might be on our nation or our economy; this cannot wait. My 2 cents.

I do like most of your posts. Thought I'd clear that up.

OP
seasoned

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It looks like plain English to me.................

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2012/11/15/petraeus-benghazi-senate-hearing/1705695/

2:42AM EST November 16. 2012 - A video shown Thursday to lawmakers investigating the attack on the U.S.Consulate in Libya provides no evidence of it starting with a spontaneous protest as the Obama administration insisted for days, according to a Republican senator at a hearing.
"It was very clear from day one that this was a terrorist attack," Sen. Saxby Chambliss, R-Ga., vice chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, told Fox News. "This would be obvious to anyone. That is very clear." [/quote]

OP
seasoned

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It looks like plain English to me.................

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2012/11/15/petraeus-benghazi-senate-hearing/1705695/

2:42AM EST November 16. 2012 - A video shown Thursday to lawmakers investigating the attack on the U.S.Consulate in Libya provides no evidence of it starting with a spontaneous protest as the Obama administration insisted for days, according to a Republican senator at a hearing.
"It was very clear from day one that this was a terrorist attack," Sen. Saxby Chambliss, R-Ga., vice chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, told Fox News. "This would be obvious to anyone. That is very clear." [/quote]

And, this looks like plain English also.
Those who believed it was all about a video, yeah, should pull their heads out of their asses

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
62367_10200423125565796_1438049587_n.jpg

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
She schooled them something fierce--good for her!

"What difference, at this point, does it make?" Clinton, when asked why the attack was blamed on a video
I'm pretty sure it makes a pretty big difference to the poor bastard locked up for it.

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
"What difference, at this point, does it make?" Clinton, when asked why the attack was blamed on a video
I'm pretty sure it makes a pretty big difference to the poor bastard locked up for it.

And the families of the dead....

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
"At this point what difference would it make."

Well, it would make a difference as to determine wether her incompetence was just negligent or criminally negligent. If the embassy wanted more security in general, and was denied, then if the attack was organized or spontaneous doesn't make much difference, she would just be negligent in her duty to protect the embassy. If the embassy was concerned because of increasing threats, and had asked for more security because of these threats, which they were, and then they were refused, which they were, her actions would be criminally negligent and she should have been fired and possibly sent to jail, much like killing someone with a car because the breaks fail, or killing them with a car knowing your breaks are about to fail and you drive anyway...

She didn't school them...she faked outrage and lied to cover up the mistakes that led to the death of an Ambassador and three other Americans, in a hotspot that should have been protected. She has been and will always be a despicable person.

Oh, by the way...some of the lines she used...where she started tearing up...were almost word for word for ones she used during her run for President back in 2008. I saw this on The Five on the Fox news channel, they played both clips and again...she is a despicable person through and through...

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
this is the clip they played on "The Five," where she tears up using the same words she used at the hearing...she starts the fake crying at the 14 second mark...

Here she is at the Bhengazi testimony...fake tearing up again...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Discussions