Columbus Ohio Seminars/Events?

drewtoby

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I am attending OSU, and am looking to see if there are any seminars/events in the area, preferably in summer, but others might be good too. I have done Hapkido for several years, but am unable to cross train due to my current schedule.

lklawson

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I am attending OSU, and am looking to see if there are any seminars/events in the area, preferably in summer, but others might be good too. I have done Hapkido for several years, but am unable to cross train due to my current schedule.
I'm in the Dayton area (Huber Heights). I teach western martial arts (Bowie, Cane, Pugilism, Bartitsu, etc.) on Tuesday nights. If you're on the east side of Columbus it's under an hour drive to pop in every once in a while.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

simplicity

Green Belt
Reaction score

I'm a little drive away (219 miles), but that said... This April 12 & 13, 2014, I will be teaching a Jeet Kune Do seminar in Roseville, MI... You're welcome to come up hear for this, this is open to the public and alll are welcome...