Colorado (Denver) Tournament Details

wolf30

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Thats a really good tournament, not like that crap here in Ontario. They increased the price and started giving cheap medals instead of trophies.

OP
F

FearlessFreep

Senior Master
Reaction score
Im heading to a tournament ( Colorado State TKD Open Championships in Castle Rock) today with my Sabunim and my kids, not to participate but just to see what the people around here in my(our) division(s) are doing.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is the Tournament we will be attending.

http://www.kattaekwondo.com/tournament.htm

April 18-19, 2008 at Metro State College of Denver.

Anyone else from the area going to be there?

I'm not accustomed to Olympic sparring (neither I nor any of my students have ever used a hogu, which would put us at a significant disadvantage, even without the difference in rules) - but I may stop by to watch.

OP
F

FearlessFreep

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm not accustomed to Olympic sparring (neither I nor any of my students have ever used a hogu, which would put us at a significant disadvantage, even without the difference in rules) - but I may stop by to watch.

Maybe we'll get a chance to run into each other. I'm looking forward to it as the tournament today was pretty inspiring in terms of whetting the appetite.

I think we (my kids and I) are opting to do Yun forms in Creative Forms as opposed to Taeguek forms in Traditional.

Latest Discussions