Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OK I am confused.

Did the gun come apart?

Or

Did the gun just fly out of his hand?

I mean I had a 0.40 kb in my hand(s) and I still held onto it and place the gun down after the shoot/kb.

I know a 50 Cal has a lot more kick, just curious as I could not slow or freeze the last few frames.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I didn't think it came apart. I thought it was just severely overloaded and flew out of his hand. And why the hell was he holding the barrel like that?

MetalStorm

Green Belt
Reaction score
Gotta love morons with guns, I spend most of my time in the country or semi-country just outside of a city and cant believe some of the stupid stuff people try.

Although I still love that video of that guy (he was a cop or some type of law officer) doing a firearm safety seminar and was showing people how to do something and shot himself in the leg in a classroom. Way to make sure it wasnt loaded, or at the very least have the safety on.

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Although I still love that video of that guy (he was a cop or some type of law officer) doing a firearm safety seminar and was showing people how to do something and shot himself in the leg in a classroom. Way to make sure it wasnt loaded, or at the very least have the safety on.

You mean this one.... :D

Last edited by a moderator: