Chinese Kenpo Federation

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was updating my links page and adding emails for everyone, and the cfkonline was down. I tried checking other popular Kenpo sites and they had the same link I do. Has this organization changed URL's or did they fragment?

Please get me the new URL if you know.

Thanks,
-Michael
Kenpo-Texas.com

OP
Michael Billings

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I also can't find a valid link to Valdez Kenpo. Did a search with no luck. Anyone out there have a valid link for his web page?

-MB

K

Kirk

Originally posted by Michael Billings
I also can't find a valid link to Valdez Kenpo. Did a search with no luck. Anyone out there have a valid link for his web page?

-MB

Best I can find, are this one, and this one.

OP
Michael Billings

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks a lot big guy. Have a great weekend. Another Tom Kelly picture on my Kenpo Pictures page. Scroll down to the middle of the page. I call it "Checking how wet the rain is" ... during a Black Belt test. It was a slippery sliding grueling several hours for several Brown Belts.

Oss,
-Michael
Kenpo-Texas.com

OP
Michael Billings

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I had some bad links and very few correct email addresses on my Links page, (to Organizational Sites.)

Nope, no more rank in the near future, it was only 8 years between 3rd and 4th, I can't imagine doing it any faster for 5th.

Yes, I know you were ROFL.

I promote about as fast as you do. Pretty happy with where I am for now ... it seems like the appropriate level for me, to me (others tell me otherwise ... but I am sorta stubborn and don't listen when I don't want to hear it), besides, I am fond of stripes - The next is a Bar, and you know me and bars, I always get in trouble.

-MB