Reaction score

I think he would kick my ***!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Archangel M

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
The snap and footwork that kid has is amazing. His dad is quite a coach. If he sticks with it that little boy will be a big name down the road.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I liked the second video as the father explains what he wants, dreams, hopes for his son. A better life a better way of thinking, doing, living. A great dad indeed. :asian: to him.
The kid would definitely kick all our asses... provided we got down on our knees so he could reach us. :D
I wonder if boxing is going to be all that his dad is going to show him? Or if he'll introduce him to another MA? Either way the kid following the path set for him by his father has a good future. My prayers for them both that their dreams come true.
I also like how the boy's hair isn't cut, almost Samson like.

Can imagine being this kid's best friend throughout school. No bully would dare touch me. :uhyeah:

no_kata

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
This kid definitely has the groundwork for what could be a great career. All of this is dependent on not being pushed too much by his father or anyone else and his love for the fight game. If either of those things change then count this kid out as an adult.

ProTaekwondo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
That kid is amazing and it's excellent to see a Dad spending time with his son and not just abandoning him like so many others. I just hope he isn't pushed to the point where he burns out, best of luck to him.

Hawke

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hope things turn out well for the father and his son.

Best of luck. That kid has talent.

girlbug2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
really impressive!

I do hate to be the fly in the ointment, so I ask out of ignorance and sincerity, is it possible for the video to have been sped up just a tad during the actual punches? They seemed almost superhumanly quick. If it hasn't been altered however, wow!

LoganDaBoxer

White Belt
Reaction score
Oh my goodness. The hand speed and footwork of this kid is absolutely amazing. Awesome vid.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Very nice video and hopefully the father will stay grounded and let him be developed into the right type of person first and foremost.

thetruth

Black Belt
Reaction score
Punching pads and that sort of thing is great but the whole thing of pumping iron at that age is ridiculous and regardless of how strong the kid gets it can damage his body in the long term.

Cheers
Sam:asian:

Latest Discussions