Cheapest Air last min

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Well like it my life everything always happens at once. I am going to FAIRFAX VA the first week of Aug for the Fairfax police test ,today RENO NV PD called me today and want me to come out there last min for an interview they want me to come out as soon as possible , now i was wondering what is the cheapest airline or website to book cause i stora broke since i had to put 600 away for the week I go to fair fax in aug

adam

I usually find the best results by comparing Orbitz, Cheaptickets.com, and the airline site itself.

Keep your receipts. The ones that actually get you hired can be tax-deductable, at least in part.

And PM me about your trip to Fairfax...

well just found out i only need to be there for 2 hrs need to fly all the way there for 2 hrs 400 trip , maybe i can do a video confrince some how, any one know how i could do that work where u fly and have to drop package off like a courryer lol i suck at spelling and am tired

well just found out i only need to be there for 2 hrs need to fly all the way there for 2 hrs 400 trip , maybe i can do a video confrince some how, any one know how i could do that work where u fly and have to drop package off like a courryer lol i suck at spelling and am tired

Attempting to understand your question..You want to do a video conference from the airport??? That's means dealing with the TSA..Lots of luck...

Attempting to understand your question..You want to do a video conference from the airport??? That's means dealing with the TSA..Lots of luck...
I think he's somehow hoping to do the interview via video-conferencing.

I don't see that happening with any PD.

But -- if he talks to the recruiting office, they may schedule as many steps as they can in that one trip. I know my agency has done that, doing things like scheduling polys and assessment interviews and PT tests all over a 2 or 3 day period so that candidates travelling significant distances can get as much done in one trip as possible.

Well, those websites are fine, but I find the cheapest through Southwest, but things are known to change from time to time.

Back