Caught pretending to be an American soldier

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That takes poseur to quite the level, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

The U.S. military strongly prefers (and often requires) its service personnel and those who work with them -- including contractors and civilians -- to keep their mouths shut. I'm sure the Royal forces are the same, as are most other countries.

In my experience, the louder proclamation about having worked with the military, the less likely that such a claim was anything significant.

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
That takes poseur to quite the level, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

The U.S. military strongly prefers (and often requires) its service personnel and those who work with them -- including contractors and civilians -- to keep their mouths shut. I'm sure the Royal forces are the same, as are most other countries.

In my experience, the louder proclamation about having worked with the military, the less likely that such a claim was anything significant.

I still have "nightmares" about the OSI knocking on my door one day. LOL

I swear to God! I destroyed all my code pages... I swear!!!! LOL

OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder what the soldier and his mates in the orginal photograph thought about this idiot photoshopping his head on to his body! That's the ultimate cheek.

Instructor

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still have "nightmares" about the OSI knocking on my door one day. LOL

I swear to God! I destroyed all my code pages... I swear!!!! LOL

OSI!!! I remember those guys, always in civvies, could never tell what rank they were. We have similer folks in the Coast Guard called CGIS. OSI gave me a polygraph once, very unpleasant but fortunately revealed that I was not the droid they were looking for.

Latest Discussions