Cat Attack! vid

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ignore the reporter... see the inserted captions... apparently someone knows how to translate mad cat language. :D
[yt]riaMdfbIecc[/yt]

But ya gotta ask the reporter... "...did that hurt? I saw that! That's GOTTA hurt!"

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the poor lass that got her pretty face somewhat marred but it's not like she didn't get warned.

Oh and the captions were fairly accurate translations as far as I can tell :lol:.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yup that was right on in cat language... except I don't think he called her "reporter" ;)
Nor "lady".:ultracool Just how tuned out to the cat does she really have to be to not understand that the cat was raising hell to be put down?

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Nor "lady".:ultracool Just how tuned out to the cat does she really have to be to not understand that the cat was raising hell to be put down?

Yep, either that or they should've sedated the cat with catnip before hand... :uhyeah:

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LOL! You gotta know what a cat is making sounds like that, put the thing down!

I have a crazy cat. You can pick him up and he'll hang there. But, he will also attack you out of nowhere. I mean this cat literally flies at you. We named him "Kato", as in the Pink Panther movies. You never know when his next attack will occur. lol

Latest Discussions