Carbon Monoxide

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
There is a whole lot more in Cigarette smoke than CO to worry about ad CO is pretty dangerous as bluekey88 described.

What's in a Cigarette

Let’s see what do you get form Cigarette smoke carbon monoxide, tar, arsenic, lead, cyanide, formaldehyde and ammonia, for starters I am sure deep breathing is equally as succesful at getting rid of all of them as it is CO.

Cigarette smoke contains about 4,000 chemical agents, including over 60 carcinogens

Now you want to believe you found the secret to healthy smoking and live in a fantasy land that you and you alone figured it out you go right ahead and smoke away

But before that you might want to read these

Fact Sheet - Cigarette Smoking-Related Mortality

Smoking 101 Fact Sheet

Smoking Related Diseases Tips

List of smoking-related diseases expanded

Oh and I don't think deep breathing will help this, these are pictures of lungs by the way.
Right Healthy - Left Smoker

Now quit wasting everyone’s time trying to prove that something as UNHEALTHY as smoking can be made all better by deep breathing. It can't deal with it and move on.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think the key here is ... WHAT you are INHALING when you BREATHE DEEPLY.

IF you are inhaling clean air free of smoke and other pollutants then it will rid the body of carbon monoxide related to CO poisoning.

BUT ... you are smoking which means you have more going into you than CO ... much more.

Have a nice day.

Latest Discussions