Cann't get my "Remember Me" to remember me....

Yari

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi

After the change, the site wont remember my login, and I have to login each time.

Any idea?

/Yari

I'm having the same problem...am researching it. For some strange reason, it only effects MT. I've been on several other vb3's and the feature works. ??

Kaith Rustaz said:
I'm having the same problem...am researching it. For some strange reason, it only effects MT. I've been on several other vb3's and the feature works. ??
Mine is working fine on MT, using Mozilla and do not have the "Remember Logins" enabled on my browser ... just storing the cookie.

-Michael

IE Version 6.0.28 works for me. I click it then do nto log out, just close the window. If I log out then I have to log back in.

What version of browser are you using, this might help to track down anomalies :D

Rich Parsons said:
IE Version 6.0.28 works for me. I click it then do nto log out, just close the window. If I log out then I have to log back in.

What version of browser are you using, this might help to track down anomalies :D

I'm using 6.0.2800.1106.xpsp2 Which should indicate winXP and service pack 2 I think.........

Works on other sites with remembering login.

/Yari

Back