Canada once again does huge favour for the USA

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
OK....you guys owe us big time for this one....
http://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/story/2011/02/22/bc-randy-quaid-immigration.html

American actor Randy Quaid says he's won his legal fight to stay in Canada, after the Canada Border Services Agency dropped inadmissibility proceedings against him.

At a news conference with his wife and lawyer on Wednesday morning in Vancouver, Quaid said he and his wife Evi were relieved by the news.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, you let them stay, which is good. Is there anything you can to do make them stay in Canada? That would be even better.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
You took Randy Quaid and gave us Justin Bieber! THIS is your idea of a favour (sic)?!?!?

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
Excellent, my plan to bring down Canada by flooding it with lunatic ex-actors is proceeding apace...
mr-burns-picture.jpg

girlbug2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I thought keeping the greatest rock band of all time and getting rid of Alec, Steven et al was a win for the USA

OP
Ken Morgan

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Justin Bieber, Celine Dion, Howie Mandel, Matthew Perry, & Mike Myers amongst many others you can keep, but we would take them all back if you just take Quaid back!! Well, no you have to keep Celine too, but my god, have some compassion, will ya?

David43515

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Justin Bieber, Celine Dion, Howie Mandel, Matthew Perry, & Mike Myers amongst many others you can keep, but we would take them all back if you just take Quaid back!! Well, no you have to keep Celine too, but my god, have some compassion, will ya?

Thanks, now everyone in the teachers` room is wondering why I nearly fell off my chair laughing.

SensibleManiac

Black Belt
Reaction score
Excellent, my plan to bring down Canada by flooding it with lunatic ex-actors is proceeding apace...
mr-burns-picture.jpg

Ha-ha! Canada is losing all it's talent to the US, suckers, we're getting their doctors, Jim Carey, Justin Bieber... what a minute... DOH!

homer-doh.jpg

Scott T

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Ha-ha! Canada is losing all it's talent to the US, suckers, we're getting their doctors, Jim Carey, Justin Bieber... what a minute... DOH!

homer-doh.jpg
GOD****it! You were told to keep Bieber! Sounds like he plans to leave Atlanta to move back to Toronto!

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I thought keeping the greatest rock band of all time and getting rid of Alec, Steven et al was a win for the USA
Wait a minute. Didn't the Baldwins all evacuate the USA when Bush got elected a second time? I distinctly remember loud declarations from them about doing it, at least from Alec.

Who let them back in?

:lol:

Latest Discussions